Thursday, January 08, 2009

KnK January Kit





is chocked full of goodies! I made this card with just a few of the fun things in the kit. It is a match book card and self sealing. When I send this, I'll put the addy on the back and, to protect the embellishments on the front, I'll enclose this in a clear envelope. Be sure if you do this that you put the stamp on the OUTSIDE of the clear envelop as it has to be stamped by the post office on the actual stamp.

Now, I just got my Feb. kit in the mail yesterday and could hardly sleep thinking of all the things I can do with this kit. I can't give you a sneak peek yet as the reveal is not until Feb. 1, but maybe I can throw out a teaser now and then as I work with the kit. Let me just say this, if you have never ordered a KnK kit, you really need to get this one. Contact Gerri-anne Duke, the owner, at admin@knkclub. com.

I am also working on my class for Linda Jenkins' Winter Retreat Jan. 28-Feb 1 at Oleno State Park here in Florida. For all you Florida/Ga. gals, this is the one no one ever wants to miss (well, not quite true as no one wants to miss any of the Hilltop Crops!). You can cantact Linda through www.hilltopmemories.com for further information.

My class is called "Birds of a Feather" and will celebrate gal pal friendships. The album is the Tim Holtz grungeboard brackets book, lots of darling little bird embelllishments and flowers and ribbons and gems and Glimmer Mist and pearly paints and and and ...well, if you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that my class kits are brimming with goodies. This time I am going to also use some tiny envelopes and tags so gal pals can write a note for your book.

If there are any kits left over after the crop, they will be for sale either through my blog or KnK.

Have a great day.

No comments: