Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bye bye March!




I played hard this past weekend and actually got two layouts done and altered a bird house with some of the new Chatterbox papers that G-a had for sale at the KnKclub.com Sock Hop Crop. Here is one of the layouts and a close up of what I did with one of the clear acrylic paper clip that came in April's kit. I used a wonderful new stamp I bought from Artful Illusions and Stayz on ink plus my new Prang metallic markers to create the stained glass look on the clip. There are so many things that could be done with these it is unreal. Achieving this result was my technique for the month of April at KnK and the steps were posted today.

I'll put the bird house up tomorrow on my altered art blog and two more layouts for my reveal at KnK. Have a great one!

2 comments:

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

love those 'nibs' on the overlay, pretty colors. can't wait to see MORE< MORE< MORE

Karen said...

This is just "drop dead gorgeous"!!! I love the pen nibs. Coloring the nibs really do the trick! tfs