Friday, April 10, 2009

Collecting goodies






These are some of the goodies I have been collecting lately. The orange sheet music and the lace are from Retro Rosies in Bradenton Fl. where Kip, Janet and I went last Sat. Janet got a scoop of cool vintage buttons and Kip and I got sheet music and split some lace (isn't is lovely?). I also found this neat photo holder and just had to have it. I adore the little name plates and can't wait to play with this.

The rest of the pictures are of the goodies I ordered from one of my all time favorite on-line flea market and ephemera sources, Manto Fev (http://www.mantofev.com/. Sara has the best customer service ever. I am especially excited about using the little lighter on the Smokin' Hot Mama's layout I have planned for the picture we all took with our cigars on the cruise! The pen nibs are so divine, I am glad I ordered a bunch. And the little French perfume bottles are so lovely as well.)

A bit more cleaning in here and I'll be ready to play. I did a reversible tag yesterday but need to add a thing or two before I am ready to put it up.

Have a great Good Friday all.

1 comment:

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

thanks for sharing your source! Love what you picked (of course!)