Saturday, April 04, 2009

No moss growing under my feet



First, here is the photo I took of the appetizer spread E made for Book Club last Thursday. I just sent out the recipes for the entire evening to the group. For those who are curious, this is what E fixed:

Appetizers: Sweet and Salty Honey Cheese Spread and Gorgonzola Truffles

Salad: Rich and Charlie's Salad (a St. Louis restaurant also known as Pasta House)

Main Course: Cajun shrimp and andouille sausage with Alfredo sauce over pasta.

Dessert: Apricot glazed brownies

___________

I am meeting Kip and Janet at Kip's around eleven today. We'll hit an lss or two and a store that Debbie Schuh recommended on her blog in Bradenton. We'll be hanging out at Janet's beach house on Anna Maria and head back some time on Sunday. Will be good to see Janet and how her pool has progressed. Will post pics.

Love to all

1 comment:

altar ego said...

Did I mention to you how great it is that you're in a book club? I'll miss you guys today, but then I miss you every day!
Love you...