Friday, April 24, 2009

Scrap Happy



I had such fun doing this layout although I changed it twice and still think I need one more flower somewhere near or under the YOU. I am doing a similar one for Rob and then the one I have in mind for Chris is way too funny. This is one of the few pics I have of my daughter when she (and the other two) are not hiding from me when I get out the camera. I caught her unaware while she was reading the Sunday ads over at our house a weekend or so ago. I put the results of the two different versions on my A Toast to Altered Art blog...I think it was starving to death and feeling lonely! lol.

Have a great weekend all.

2 comments:

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

It looks great! Maybe a smaller embellishment on the 'o' in you will meet your needs.

Maria said...

This is gorgeous Jules!