Friday, May 15, 2009

Half way through May

It has been an interesting week to say the least. But things have been improving. I actually woke up this morning without the assistance of a cat, I emptied a bunch of memory sticks for which I no longer have a camera (remember the automatic sink incident when E was in the hospital?)and have put them up for "free to a good home"on the HIlltop yahoo group, spoke with Chris last night about how Kristen was doing (not so hot...another blinding migraine but she did complete the procedure)and had a bad day point wise with WW.

But, today is a new day and yesterday did have some high points. My scrap room was featured in Scrap Scene after last week having my May Day "basket" on there. Fed Ex brought us some of the replacement plants from one of our orders, the mail guy brought me four fun projects to complete for Genuinely Jane Studios and the Brown Guy dropped off an order I had placed so long ago, it was a fun surprise. And, I completed a little tag book album for my dad for upcoming Father's Day with my wonderful June KNK Club June kit (not sure when my reveal is yet but watch this spot)!

Hope your weekend is a lovely one. We are having friends over for a pool and patio bbq party on Sunday and I am looking forward to some down time with fun people. And, of course, I'll take lots of pictures.

No comments: