Saturday, May 02, 2009

Happy National Scrap book Day!



I've been playing at A Cherry on Top's on line crop and what great challenges! This layout was done for one of the first ones up at the crop: Scrap a special relationship in your life between women (girlfriends, mother/daughter, sisters etc). WE were given a list of 'ingredients' to pick three from and I chose flowers, bling and ribbon. I have been wanting to scrap this photo of Jayne and Val that I took of them in Mexico on the HIlltop Memories cruise this past Feb.

The three of us took a bus to an under development area of the island and spent a few hours enjoying each other's company, eating and drinking. Both of these women are so very special and I just adore them both!

I am all packed up and ready to rock and roll today at Ruban Rouge's NSD crop today. I have copies the list of challenges from ACOT from yesterday and will take those with them today. I am also working on a second reveal with this month's amazing kit form KNKclub.com and a G45 tag and card swap. So, I have plenty to keep me occupied.

And sadly enough, we had to turn on the a/c. It is so muggy out this morning, it was almost hard to breathe. And I so love sleeping with the windows open...rats!

Have a great one!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wonderful layout Jules. Have fun at the crop:)

Pam in Moncton said...

Happy NSD! Love your layout.
Pam

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

those papers are most excellent color choices for that photo...now you need to make 2 matching LOs and send to your GF's!

Cindy Marchant said...

Love the layout Jules. What a great pic you had to work with too!!! Such a good one especially of Jayne!

:Jayne said...

Awww! I'm so honored! I love the LO! It's so true, good girlfriends are so hard to find and it's great to have girlfriends like YOU!