Thursday, May 07, 2009

Sur la table






(got today's blog title out of Bon Appetite's May issue. I love it!)

With E spending most of the day planting the forty four plants that arrived Monday afternoon, I took over cooking for breakfast and lunch. I know...I am a card carrying NON cook but can if I can't find the number for the pizza place. I fixed an veggie omelet for breakfast and, my all time favorite, a pasta salad for lunch. Got the pasta recipe out of the Weight Watchers book and it was very good, if I do say so myself.

As soon as we got cleaned up yesterday, two more big boxes of plants arrived with two more still due by the end of the week. The plants, for the most part, are small and we will have to hand water until they start to grow. Meanwhile, the rest of our garden is flourishing with the roses running rampant and the gardenias in full bloom. Will post some pics of those tomorrow for you viewing pleasure.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: