Thursday, June 04, 2009

More early birthday fun!






What a great evening! We were picked up by Suzie and Justin and met up with Bob and Becky at Angellino's in Palm Harbor for supper. I was feted with a bottle of very nice Merlot in a beautiful wrap and a lovely friendship angel from Suzie. I had the best veal picata and so much that I'll be dining on this for quite some time. E got something very Italian that neither of us can remember the name of with lots of peppers, veal and chicken. After dinner, I was toasted and sung to and given a huge flaming cannolli that I shared with everyone. We came back to our house for the Merlot and good conversation until the no see ums starting nibbling. Thanks all for a great evening!

Later today I will be posting Part II of the Show Me Your Top Five Favorite (after all, I am originally from Missouri, right?)and today's Show Me is Cards. I'll be tagging five people so watch this spot and have a great day.

3 comments:

Pam in Moncton said...

Looks like a lovely dinner and lots of fun.
Pam

Liz said...

OMg.. looks divine.. You always have the bestest time.

Kip said...

Aw that was so nice of them and it all looked delicious!