Thursday, July 09, 2009

And the last tree...






and this one is for all those Wine Thirty lovers.

Lots of little stuff to take care of today. A few phone calls to make, some errands to run, packing my clothes for E to take to the beach, and some last minute cleaning to do and then we should be all set. We have a nice list for our favorite house sitter, my son Rob and the cats know him so all should be ok with them. They do pout when we leave and are firm in punishing us for our desertion when we return by ignoring us for a few hours. We've gotten use to how they react. Hope to get some scrapping in later in the week down at the beach when the afternoon rains start but most of all, looking forward to morning walks with my honey, long days of relaxing surf and pool side and a few cold libations at some of our favorite haunts. I'll have my lap top so watch this spot for updates!

And Sandy, had a great time yesterday...many thanks for hosting Film Club. I loved all your red, white and blue yummies! Pics to follow I hope as soon as I figure out how to get them off my phone...lol.

No comments: