Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hope you had a good 4th. of July







Other than the fact poor E gotten eaten alive by No Seeums, we had a great evening. There was a nice breeze off the Gulf, the music was fun, the beer cold and the fireworks wonderful. Most of these were taken on the top deck of Capt Jack's restaurant and tiki bar on the Anclote River here in Tapron Springs. Although Tarpon Springs did not have a fireworks display this year, from our bird's nest perch on the Lido Deck (as it is now called), we had a great view of four or five displays in surrounding towns. Capt Jack's now owns the old Pappas building across the river from where we were and that is where the owner had his own fireworks display which was super!

Quieter day here today. We are trying to tie up all lose ends by Wed. evening so we can head out to the beach concert at Sunset Beach. I am all packed for N.C. and all my scrap stuff is packed for the beach. I won't pack up my clothes until Thurs. to diminish the wrinkles as I won't be unpacking that suitcase until I get to the beach last Monday. We have our list for our house sitter, Rob so all should be well there.

And, the Queen of Procrastination, moi, even has her clothes ironed and sorted for the five days in Orlando for CHA. I am so proud of me...lol

Have a good one!

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

So come pack me!!! I'm no where near ready. Can't wait to see you!