Sunday, October 25, 2009

Celebrating the good news at Miss Vickie's on the Anclote




When the kids called us Friday with their wonderful good news, we met them up at Miss Vickie's to celebrate. One of us was having ice tea and water and the rest of us split a pitcher. We all ate an early dinner with some of the best burgers around and crispy fries, just the way I like them. It was a wonderful day. We'll find out in a month if the kids are having one baby or two! Nothing could have made us happier than to have this dream of the kids finally come true.

7 comments:

Janet M said...

They both look so darn happy and I'm voting for doubles, I had a dream she had twin girls so keeping my fingers crossed for her.

Jodi said...

Congratulations! Wishing everyone all the best, what great news.

rebecca lucille said...

Jules... so so so happy for y'all!!! I bet you can't wait to scrap those baby photos!

Teresa said...

Love the picture of those two happy smiling faces.

Congrats to you all...and I am voting for doubles too :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations all around!:-)

Unknown said...

Congrats NANA!!!! Great news. Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Jennifer said...

I have been so busy, and haven't checked in for awhile. I am so happy to hear the news for Kristen and Chris. I am sure it has been a long road for all of you, especially them. Wishing you all the best.