Friday, January 08, 2010

Very Revealing...

I had two reveals in one week and you can just bet I was scrapping my little fingers to the bones! lol.

I used the Fancy Pants Designs' Vintage Valentine to do these two layouts for ACOT(www.acheeryontop.com)plus a mini album that is on my altered art blog. I am a vintage/shabby chic gal from way back and these papers were right up my alley. Love them love them love them! That reveal went up at ACOT on Jan.6 (I scanned and changed the color in the top photos to sepia...love the look)! Credit for photos is given below.




My other reveal was for KNKclub.com and these papers were the perfect remedy for a gloomy and cold winter here in Paradise and elsewhere. What better to be housebound with these bright and cheerful prints. The whole kit is brimming with fun stuff and pure sunshine for the soul. This reveal went up at KnK on Jan. 4



All the pictures of us and the kids in the blue shirts were done by a local professional photographer, Hector Corominas. I can not say enough good things about Hector's abilities with the camera...these pictures speak loudly in praise of his work. For those in the Tampa, Fl. area and surroundings, you can reach Hector at hcoro@me.com. Tell him Jules sent you.

Off and running tonight with the Friday Night Crop Crew at Ruban Rouge. I've only seen Jackie and Katherine since our last big crop and it was a delight to crop and have lunch with the two of them and to visit briefly with sweet Diane (hope your neck is better and you can be there tonight). I DO need my Jean and Lisa fix too and where or where is Becky? Missing you too! And if anyone finds my one black leather glove at Spring Bayou, please let me know...I am currently borrowing E's and he has much bigger mitts than me! lol

4 comments:

madcow said...

Lovely work Jules! (And lovely work Hector although he was working with a family that always look good).
Enjoy the crop today and say "hi" to the ladies for me.xxxx

Janet M said...

Nice layouts and enjoy your evening at the crop. I haven't seen Vera must be she's staying in her house and trying to stay warm.

k said...

Beautiful layouts. Seeing your pages makes me want to pull out my scrapbooking stuff again. Maybe someday!
I love how in love you and your husband look.

Anonymous said...

wonderful ..................................................