Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Pat's

I am so glad my friend, Janet, and her husband chose Anna Maria Island as their winter residence. Janet and I can get together often during their snow bird days as we did this past Monday. Janet picked up her lovely daughter-in-law, Linda, and we met at Bon Appetite on the Gulf in Dunedin. And thanks again, Linda, for lunch. Of course, we had to shop too and found such lovely hats in the vintage shops...don't we look grand? lol.

We had a wonderful lunch, many many laughs and made plans for our next get together. Our last stop was Rainbow's End and found so many lovely ribbons and trims I went a little mad. I can't wait to turn them into flowers, borders and other fun things for my layouts and altered projects.









The new kit for KNK will be unveiled soon and i am pleased that I was given a chance to contribute to the design of this one. I've been working madly on two layouts for the reveal when I have not been blowing my nose from this sinus infection. I believe we have it on the run now as I woke up this morning sans the headache and the stuffed head I was becoming accustomed to over the past two weeks. Let's hear it for good meds!

Hope you have a great St. Pat's.

2 comments:

altar ego said...

Oh, Jules, that hat is just, so, um, fetching? But forget the hat, you're fetching, and that is what matters!

A happy St. Patty's day to you!

Janet M said...

We're looking right on top in those hats.
Have a happy St. Patricks day.

Enjoy your day.