Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look out CHA...here we come!

Although the Craft and Hobby Association Summer event is not until July, I am so excited already. Our room reservations are made, my plane tickets purchased and classes have been confirmed. I am not taking as many this year as I have in the past but did find a couple of good ones. I fly into Wisconsin and will spend some time with Pam B and then we meet up with Janet, Sus, Julianna and the rest of the gang. Janet and I are hoping to get together with our dear friend and holder of the bail money, Maria too.

CHA is right after our two weeks at the beach. Thanks to the kids who are 'loaning' us their house sitter, we are covered for those two weeks and the three weeks we are cruising and traveling the rest of the summer. Thanks Tom and Rob!

Meanwhile, I'm off to help Kristen get organized for the end of the school year and to put the scrap book mini albums together for her students so we can do these the last two days of school. Thanks to Lisa, owner of Ruban Rouge, who generously donated papers and embellishments for this project, this year will be easier on my pocket book. Thank you Lisa!

We have a due date for our babies to arrive if not before...June 15. They will be Gemini just like their Nana Jules and my mom before me!

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Janet M said...

Have a good day and I'm looking forward to CHA it's been a long time since I have attended.
Heading in new directions is always good for me.