Monday, June 07, 2010

Catching up

Thank heavens for my tech smart son, Rob. E could not resize his screen to print out some forms he needs to fill out for Medicare; my phone would not let me send my pictures; my mike was not working so Clare and I could not live chat via our web cams and Rob fixed it all.

So, E fixed us all the best wings (Budweiser BBQ sauce...amazing) and tons of crab legs for a late lunch. I was so full that it was also my supper. And it was so hot out, the pool felt even better than usual.




And now that the pictures have been transferred from my phone, here are a couple from last week's lunch out with Diane and Jackie...you two are such fun. We went out to lunch, hit TJ Maxx and then this is us in Home Goods (one of my top ten places to get a happy fix)! And there is an idea for another blog post!

Things may be heating up here baby wise in the next couple of days. Little Mama says Baby A is wanting out! She spent some time in the hospital last night with contractions 5 min. apart but they stopped. She is dilated 3 and told me she is trying hard to give me a GRAND birthday present x 2. All good thoughts are appreciated. Updates when I get them. She is feeling good!

2 comments:

Laura said...

How exciting that babies may arrive sooner than expected!

Deb said...

So excited about the babies! I will get those hats in the mail this week! Not that they will need them now, but I still need to get them out of here lol!