Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy First Day of Summer!

First, Happy Birthday to my good friend, Pam Bennett,with wishes for many many more...love ya!


My Reveal and article for A Cherry on Top goes live this morning. I selected My Mind's Eye So Sophia for a variety of reasons. I love the fact that not only are the papers double sided but many of the die cut papers are a swell. I love the thickness and texture of the papers and how the colors are so soft and pretty yet versatile. They were perfect for my first layout of the Twins.





This layout is of the Crew on our first road trip together. We were minus Natalie and Diane but the rest of us bravely carried on. Our destination was She Scraps in the Villages. Linda from Hilltop had mentioned the store on her blog and I suggested it to the girls. Off we went!

As typical of a Becky drives/Jules navigates adventure, we got lost, made a great find (farmer's market) and eventually got to our destination with tears of laughter...oh, and did I mention the rain? It always rains when we hit the road. Anyway, I have three or four layouts planned of our outing and this is the first.
We think we are all going back for the T. Collins classes later in the summer!




I also did a friends mini album with the Melissa Frances Large Envelope and Tag book about Friends! I love how it turned out but am blessed in that I ran out of pockets/tags and envelopes before I ran out of friends. Good thing Kristin, the owner of ACOT, has plenty of these book kits in stock. You can view my Friends book at my altered art blog, A Toast to Altered Art.

Thanks for looking. I'm off to meet the Crew this morning for a sneak peak into the lss here in North Pinellas, Posh Scraps (formerly Ruban Rouge). I know that Michele got lots of new stuff in with more to come. She was hoping a few more orders would make it in before the unveiling today but they will be in soon I am sure. Her sale room has previous products at 75% off with selected cardstock at 3/1.00. Knowing how warn out we will be after playing shop til we drop, we'll probably have to have brunch somewhere to recover. lol

You can reach Michele and Posh Scraps at 727-784-2928 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              727-784-2928      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              727-784-2928      end_of_the_skype_highlighting (3454 Tampa Road
Palm Harbor, Florida, 34684 ).

2 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Happy Summer to you too Jules! Can't wait to see your ACOT reveal! Will be checking that out later today! And your trips with your friends to the LSS sound so fun! I would love to do that sometime too!!!

Pam in Moncton said...

Happy summer! Love your layouts.
Pam