Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's summer time and the living is

BUSY! I met Glo and Sandy for lunch at Rodies yesterday and we had such a nice time getting caught up with each other. When they heard Jo is coming to town, nothing would do but we all have lunch together while she is here. Jo arrives tomorrow and will be here house and rental hunting, visiting with us and the babies until the following Tues...not nearly long enough for me! We have picked Monday for our get together and will go to either Tarpon Turtle or SeaSea Riders.

Janet Miller is back on Anna Maria Island doing some redecorating in their rental condos this week and she, Jo and I are hoping to get together for lunch also. This may call for a road trip....hmmmmmmm! Look out AMI

I exchanged my Pandora bracelet that the kids gave me for my birthday for a slightly larger one and this one is much better for adding more beads and charms.

Jackie and Jean are heading to my house for cropping and lunch today. We will be shifting our cropping back to the store as soon as Michele is set up in the back room. Right now, she has all the sale things there at 75% off and card stock 3/1.00. I stocked up the day I was there. E is fixing up New Orlean's muffalatas with the Central Grocery recipe, of course. Cathy will be stopping by after 1 with my Mary Kay order and a visit too.

E is busy packing up his cooking things for our two weeks at the beach. I scrap for a hobby and he cooks. I take papers and cutters and supplies to the beach to scrap during the afternoon rain and he cooks and reads recipe books...lol To each his own. We are having our house sitter over for supper next week to fill him in on the cats and the pool.

We are planning all our side trips with Jo while she is here for our 12 day cruise and the days before and after in Barcelona. Bill will be our tour guide for that city as he speaks fluent Spanish and has visited there numerous times. Jo says it is one of their very favorite cities and the people are so friendly.

My sister and her boyfriend are coming up for the 4th. and we're working on plans to celebrate with some local friends. We met up with Suzie and Justin at a (new to us) place yesterday for an early supper. It was nice to visit with them.

Off and running! Hope you have a great day!

No comments: