Tuesday, December 28, 2010

APRIL showers bring May flowers

April brought new opportunities and visits from good friends and sadly, the passing of E's beloved Mother. With the encouragement of Becky D., I entered my first 5K...not a run but a walk and she and I had the best time together and her friends are a delight! I tucked my shirt into my jeans for the first time in eons (down a total of 30 lbs , thank you WWJ), my friend from Vermont, Gail, came into town and I inducted her into the Mad Hatters Society!
And then Pam came for a lovely visit and we went to stay with Janet on Anna Maria...here we are on the beach.

And Little Mama to be has entered her 7th. month.

Add in Book Club, crops with the Crew, dinner out with friends and cocktails at Miss Vickies and you have April in a nutshell





No comments: