Thursday, December 30, 2010

Year in Review: JULY

July was a busy busy month for us

We celebrated the 4th. of July here at home with Chris, Kristen and the boys. Rob and his housemate had us all over for a cook out soon after.
We spent two lovely weeks at the beach at our time share and enjoyed the company of our St. Louis friends as always. Those of us pictured taught together for years and we only get to see these wonderful people once or twice a year. I no sooner got home from the beach, than E was dropping me off at the airport bound for Pam'. The girls showed me a fun time in Milwaukee before we left the next day for Chicago and CHA (craft and hobby association convention). The group of women are the owner and members of the design team that were able to get to Chicago to attend. Love these fun, warm, multi talented women! As I left Pam's to head home, I learned my father had passed away from cancer. I headed to St. Louis as soon as I was able. While a sad occasion, my father lived a long life and will be remembered by all 5 of his children.






No comments: