This month at ACOT, I used the Travel Light line of products for my reveal and boy! did I get a lot of layouts scrapped of my adventures. The 12 x 12 paper pack comes with stickers, borders, a large chipboard alpha and a whole page of the currently popular tiny letters. These are in 3 different colors and 3 sizes. I loved the fact that, although I used these for travel layouts, the plaids and many of the other papers are versatile enough for other types of layouts as well.
This line with the paper pack is the perfect solution for a crop weekend as everything is included but the photos and glue!
1. Four Women etc. I had to document the amount of luggage Clare, Pam, Janet and I took on our three day Christmas on Captiva last January. And to think we added even more to the trunk of Janet's car from our shopping before we headed home.
2. The day before Steve and DeeDee, our friends and most recent visitors from St. Louis left here, we headed to St. Pete to the new facilities of the Dali Museum...wonderful and breathtaking.
3. I added still one more layout to my Med. Cruise album with the Travel Light line. E was pleased with this one...he likes lots of pictures on a layout...men! lol
4. I created a pocket page using some of the border papers and the bracket from the cover of the paper packet to hold a bunch of the brochures, maps, and tickets I had collected in Winter Park Fl during our three day visit with Steve and DeeDee.
5. Another layout of our pals and us.
As always, thanks for looking and check out the great bargains at ACOT! Have a wonderful Tues.