Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Quick update

Picasa ate my pictures...well, sort of. It shuffled them from this past weekend into at least four separate files and at this moment, I don't have the patience to look for them AGAIN. In the process, I did manage to delete about 150 bad, blurry or no longer wanted photos and refile others. Tomorrow is designated to clean up more and upload to web albums like a mad woman. I'll also be downloading the software for a reclamation program for deleted photos from memory cards. I thought they all might be in pictures but alas, nope! Wish me luck.

We've had a great couple of days with the little guys. Today, for example, we went for a morning ride (well, they rode in the wagon and we took turns pulling them), practiced our parade waves, played 'giddy up' (which means I work out my thigh muscles giving them pony rides), took a nice long nap (at least 3 of the 4 of us did), and kicked leaves that had fallen on the kids' deck from the sycamore tree behind their house.

If it wasn't for Survivor on tonight, I'd be nighty night or pretty close.

And I am loving the Christmas catalog deluge in our mail box lately. I've even ordered a couple of things for some gal pals!

Wish me luck tomorrow with the reclamation project. The light house pictures were so lovely...hope you don't have to just take my word for it.

No comments: