Monday, February 27, 2012

We laughed til our tears ran down our legs

as the saying goes (love that one BTW Dee). I think I can speak for all of us when I say how much fun we had this past weekend. We made new friends, reunited with some old pals, ate, drank, made merry and even managed to get some scrapping done in between. We never did get an entire group picture but there were 15 of us playing hard and laughing our asses off.

This Cheeky Chicks crop was held at Marina Cove resort in St. Pete Fl where you will find us all again in April, God willing. The resort is beautiful , the rooms spacious and clean and we all felt once again that we were on some remote island, not five minutes or less from the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
And for those of you who know me so well, this is proof that at least one night I stayed up past 9 pm. Actually, I made it both nights past 11pm.
And then there is the issue of my toothbrush...but that is a tale for another day. Thanks Dee for providing us with the venue to relax, have fun, scrap and laugh...

3 comments:

Janet M said...

It was a fantastic weeeknd, fun from the beginning to the end.

Cheeky Chics said...

You are quite welcome Jules!!!! It is always my pleasure to host these events but even more so when I hear *all* the positive feedback!
Thanks for being one of my biggest supporters of Cheeky Chics ♥

For several years I blog hopped like a mad woman and now I rarely read anyone's blog.....miss that.

LOVE ya ; }

Cheeky Chics said...

Oh and sure sign that you were enjoying yourself Jules is that you stayed up past 9PM!!!!!!