Sunday, October 28, 2012

Now that it looks like I am going to live...

The last few days have been tough ones.  Once again, I 've managed to catch something from the Grands.  This is my 3rd. bout with sinus infection and my second with bronchitis since they went back to school in mid Aug.  You can bet I will be getting a flu shot for sure! 

Busy few weeks ahead so I don't have time to dilly dally with not feeling good yet I know I need to rest so I can enjoy the days to come.  Choices, choices, right?

Monday and Tues of this week are wide open.  We were suppose to have a Women Who Do Lunch Bunch outing but Cynthia has a follow up dr. appointment and Jacque is supervising her hubby's recovery so we've put that and the Mousse Party off til another time.  Wed. is Trick or Treat day with the Grands, their mama and their "aunty" NeeNee coming over for dinner and a round the neighborhood walk here.

Thursday is Crop with Jules at Posh Scraps which will have just reopened in its brand new location just down the way from the old shop.  I can't wait to see what they have done with the new location...so excited.  Thurs is also the Grape Escape!  We've got VIP tickets this year so will go earlier than last year.  So thankful to Susie for introducing us to this amazing fund raiser for the North Pinellas YMCA. 

On Sat. I am teaching my Christmas Joy album at Posh Scraps in Palm Harbor Florida.  As of Sat. there was only one more opening left.  If interested, please call the store at 727-784-2928.  Here is a preview of the class and hope to see you there.



 
Each page has tons of room from pictures as well as lots of fun embellishments.  All supplies are furnished...bring a tube of white Stickles if you don't want to share.

And Nov 4th is our darling Leighton's First Birthday party...she turns one on November 2.  We're having a luau .  More pics to follow on that one.

So, you can see why I have to get into recovery mode ASAP.  I am taking my meds like the dr. said to and actually think I slept more last night than I didn't sleep because of the coughing.  Wish me luck and thanks to all who have sent wishes for better health.



No comments: