Monday, November 04, 2013

Leighton Turns Two (holding up at least four fingers so show how old)

Her party was held at John Chestnut Park and it was a beautiful location.  There was a playground nearby for the little ones to enjoy and a lake to worry Nana.  No one fell in and all was well.  The Grands were hyped to the hilt so the pictures are few and random. 

Leighton is about half way through potty training (ok...maybe not half) and, while she was on my lap and we were swinging away having a grand ol' time...well, you get the picture.  Baby wipes helped remove most of the urine smell from my jeans but I did notice that many of the adults stayed up wind of me.

Without further ado...here are the pics.  I am hoping Mama and Daddy got some of the cake etc.

















And about the H'ween pictures.  As soon as I figure out another way of retrieving them from the drop box where I loaded them on my tablet to the drop box on my laptop without emailing them to myself one by one, I'll be happy to post them.

Oh, wait...here is the ONE I emailed to myself.  Will try for the rest when I have more energy.


1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Looks like a happy gang of kids!