Monday, May 07, 2018

Hello World, I'm back.

It has been eons since I have sat at my desk and scrapped.  I have been doing one layout a month for Sketches in Thyme but that has been about it.  The only other times I have scrapped have been at retreats with the Women Who Do Lunch.

And then...out of the blue, the urge to create reemerged.  Perhaps it was the challenges posted by a couple of sites or maybe the fact that it was National Scrapbook Day weekend and I was nostalgic for the crops I use to either attend or participate in on line. Or the fact that I am pretty well confined to quarters with shingles/PHN.    Whatever it was...I did 6 layouts over the past week.




The others were for May 14 and June 14 for Sketches in Thyme.

OH, and I have fallen in love with so many new papers.  More on those tomorrow or the day after.

No comments: