Thursday, July 28, 2005

Nana's Closet goes live....


I can hardly believe that within a few days, the first of my kits for Nana's Closet will be for sale on-line at Scrapbook Shack. Thanks Jillybean for the support and encouragement and the venue to make this happen. Jill and I are starting slow with only 12 of the first kit and I am not anticipating "over night success" but am just thrilled to see this venture actually get off the ground. The second kit is in the works and if Jill and I can get out a new one every other month, I'll be a happy camper.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Be sure to look closely at the microslide embellishment on the right of the layout...this is the kit with a choice of 4 different vintage transparencies and includes 2 sets of different sized microslides, several paper choices and the foil bindings.