Monday, August 01, 2005

snychonisticy

ok...this one took me forever and I am still not sure of the spelling. But, I do know what it means: when people collide who have similar tastes, addictions (sbing, stamping), are driven by the same needs, right?

Well, today I met a kindred spirit and have been blessed by the experience. Our main gal at the lss, Barbi, told me I had to meet this woman who was an incredible scrapper. Barbi said her work was amazing and that she and I would have lots in common. Yeah, right...(me to self thinking the last time someone told me this I was not a happy camper). This is where I do the "mea culpa, mea culpa"! Barbi, you were so right.

It is not often we get the chance to meet others who we click with in the instant. (ah, my Petey, Moni Moni, Twinks, my spiritual advisor, Anne, my pal Janet, the infamous and notorious Kipster, and others who have asked to remain nameless). Today I got to meet Debbie, an amazing artist. I had a great day in the midst of some timing issues about my convention classes.

Life is good!

No comments: