Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Back Home in Paradise

Well, here I am back in front of my 'puter, Harry, trying to add something profound to this blog. Unfortunately, the java has yet to kick in and I am still travel weary.

Today's random musing:

1. People who feel they know it all, never learn anything new.

2. People with open minds often have open hearts as well.

3. I have meet some of my best friends and some of the wisest, most caring women in the world on the ckmb...I have also met some of the biggest school yard bullies.

4. I need more play time.

5. I have too much stuff and just got some more. lol

6. It is hard for most people to say, "I'm sorry. I was wrong" but it is very freeing to do so.

7. My creativity has its limits. I'll never be a "great" designer but...I am a damn good teacher.


Nothing terribly profound today....

Except : Cheers for my friends Kip, Shar and Tawyna (aka The Bench Warmers)!

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

I will take all that advice and more from you any time! You are a lot more wise than you think ;O>

Darla