Monday, November 21, 2005

Cao Yong and Venice


We picked up our new painting late last week and they are even more lovely than I remember them being. They evoke such wonderful memories of our trip this summer to Italy in celebration of Gene and I being married ten years.

The trip was such a wonder and we had so much fun especially since our good buddies, Steve and Dee Dee joined us there from St. Louis.

These paintings by Yong evoke the same old beyond time and lovely beyone measure atmosphere I found in Venice.

2 comments:

Kip said...

The paintings are truly beautiful- I can see why you wanted them...I was on that bridge too!

Kip

Mae said...

It is great to have such lovely art to remind you of a beautiful time in your life. I have always wanted to travel to Italy and hope to go someday in the not too distant future (if DH stops working so hard, that is).

Mae