My roomie from CHA, KelliBlueFrog, was talking about lists on ScrapLovers mb and mentioned mine (thanks Kelli) so I thought I'd post these:
1. See Greece
2. Return to my hometown, Waterloo, Iowa and revisit the house where I grew up, the cemetary where my beloved relatives are buried, and walk the grounds of the YMCA camp where I spent many and many a summer.
3. See my grandchildren marry.
4. Take a trip somwhere with my dd...she and I have such fun together but this is something we have never done.
5. Spend a week on the Washington/Oregon coast...spent a couple of days there after a sb convention but only got a taste of the wonder.
6. Complete my 30 miles in one day bike trip before I turn 60, let alone before I die.
7. Have everyone (that means you too Clare) be able to participate in Anne and my 50/60 birthday bash.
8. Take a meditation class.
9. Open our own paper boutique.
10. Have a magazine do an aritcle on my as the world's oldest scrapper...I'll be 102 at the time!