Thursday, April 27, 2006

LIving for the Weekend

We have our friends, Kim and Jerry, who moved from st. Louis to Titusville coming in town for the weekend. Can't wait. We are trying to decide if we want to go up to Pine Island for Sat. for lunch and the art galleries on Matlache or head down to Tin City in Naples. Kim and Jerry haven't been to either one and who knows when we'll get back before we move.

I use to coach with Jerry in St. Louis and Kim's daughter was one of my first cheer squad captains. We all go way back and they are so easy to have as company.

I need to finish up my prototype for the class I'll be teaching at Whims. It is nice to be able to design something other than two page layouts for classes. Teaching for Hilltop Memories has been such fun to start with. Doing the Vamp Book and the mini Cruise album were a blast to design and teach. This is more and more where I want to be...teaching and having fun and making a few bucks in the process.

Off to Curves. We finally have some sprinkles here...yeah! I'd ride Hank in the rain but am afraid of him rusting...got too much invested in that bike for that to happen. Which reminds me, I really need to get back on track and start adding miles per ride if I am going to ever make my goal of 30 miles in one day.

2 comments:

Mae said...

I'm so glad you are having fun with your scrapping. I can see why you might get tired of doing the LOs. I, peresonally, love doing the mini albums and seem to do that type of scrapping more than LOs. It seems much more creative to me. I wish I lived closer so I could take one of your classes. Maybe you could design something for all of us Monkeys to do online! Now, there's a thought!!!

Mae

crazydarla said...

Sounds like a grand weekend no matter where you go! Good friends make good times and good memories, period. I am missing that right now. (story for another time) Anyway, hope it is a blast!
Also glad to hear you are enjoying your teaching, that is how it should be! You rock sista!
Have fun riding... but no no, don't rust up ol' Hank boy! Gotta keep him tip top! I used to have a really $$ bike, years ago, then she and I had a rough and tumble down a hill going through Jackson Hole WY and she was mush and so was my knee :O< It was a sad day!