Monday, May 08, 2006

Free Day in Paradise

Posting from Paradise

My honey works from eleven to five today so as soon as I get some household chores done, it is scrap city for me. I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday...a couple of Pepcids helped but didn't feel like doing much of anything.

Feeling much better today and having all this time spread out before me is almost overwhelming! I do want to do some more work on my 5 panel hinged slide holder so I can take it to show and tell for Demo Day at Owl and the Pussycat on Wed. And, I still haven't written out the directions for my class at Whims So Doodles in St. Pete's in June (i've put that on my 'household chores' list! lol)

I have about 8 sets of lovely papers I'd like to play with today and want to do some more with my Pallet Glue pad...the effects are cool but I need more practice.

Hope you all have a scap happy day!

No comments: