Saturday, May 06, 2006

National Scrapbook Day...cheers!

Posting from Paradise

I posted my Sweet Scavenger Hunt at ScrapLovers, posted my Girlfriend layout challenge at the Monkey site and now need to get ahold of a girlfriend that I am suppose to meet for lunch today. I need to wait a bit as I don't want to wake her.

I am hoping I will actually get to scrap myself today in celebration of the event. I have a couple of fun layouts in mind and the papers are calling to me with anticipation.

One of my fondest memories of this NSD is when I first got on the ck message board about 5 years ago. I didn't know anyone here in town with whom to scrap and so I stayed in my workroom by myself watching a special on tv on qvc, I think. The gals on the mb were scrapping up a storm and I just joined in. They would post about trying to resist buying things off qvc and then caving...they would post about problems with layouts and help each other solve them. I posted a couple of times when I could and found myself having the time of my life. I was scrapping with friends!

So, to all my sb pals, Happy National Scrapbooking Day to one and all.

No comments: