Monday, May 01, 2006

Kips tag

Posting from Paradise

I posted this earlier today but it didn't make it all the way to my blog. It will probably post twice by tomorrow...the internet hates me!

5 things that make me smile: when my blog actually posts when I hit Publish Post, spring, my roses, spending fime with friends and my family, getting an e-mail that starts, "we would like to use your layout in....(fill in the blank)

5 things I can see on my desk: my tape runner, a cutter, a tray full of odds and ends that I was going to use on my panels but didn't, a layout in progress with Hambly silk screened paper, my BG notch tool that is still not out of its container.

5 things that kept me busy this weekend: finishing up the prototype for my June class at Whim's in St. Pete, laundry,
cleaning my workroom, getting a goody box ready for my niece.

5 things I am doing this week: writing the directions for my class, posting how to do gilding on overlays at ScrapLovers on Thursday, finishing the layout on my desk, finishing the reorganization of the workroom, visiting with a gf I haven't seen in eons.

5 things I said to make someone smile: "Come with me on the Hilltop Memories Cruise" to my gf Kim (who doesn't scrap), "I've missed you" to my friends Pete and Anne (at least I hope it put a smile on their faces, "good morning" to the 3 or 4 people I passed on my way to Curves this am and "I love you" to my honey.

I tag Anne, Shar, Jayne and Janet Planet

4 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

oops...the kipster already tagged shar! Sorry.

Doug Bagley said...

Interesting, I hope I never get tagged; I don't know when I'd find the time to answer it, lol.
How was your trip? Did I miss that blog?

:Jayne said...

Okay I answered! Thanks for the tag, now tag Doug! If his answers are half as interesting as his blog, it will be worth the read!

:J

cindy said...

I miss you Jules... *smoochie girl*