Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mother's Day in Paradise


These are two of my favorite layouts: one of my son, Rob, and me and the other of my daughter, Kristen, and me. They are two of the main reasons we have our house up for sale and are building closer to Clearwater and Palm Harbor in Land O Lakes, Fl. I miss them and so goes E.
I don't know how my kids got so tall or so old. Last time I looked, I was taking Rob to soccer practice and Kristen to cheerleading. Now they are 30 and 35
and they fix my computer and drive me all over kingdom come when we visit. My daughter calls this "Driving Miss Daisy"!

We're off for a visit this weekend and will celebrate Mom's Day on Friday on Clearwater Beach with burgers, fries, beer and sunset! We have to get home Sat. after my class so E can go to work early Sunday morning.

These are not just my children whom I love and admire, who grew up despite having many servings of Mama's Char Chicken and knowing supper was being served, 'cause the smoke alarm went off. These are my friends!

6 comments:

:Jayne said...

Love these LO's! Isn't it great to have your adult children as great friends? Have a great weekend with them!

:Jayne

Cindy Marchant said...

These are wonderful layouts Jules! Driving Miss Daisy!! I love that! LOL! I think it's my DD's b-day that makes me feel old, not so much my own. Your "kids" are cute!

Cindy

Mae said...

Isn't motherhood the BEST!!! I still give my children gifts on Mother's Day because, without them, I would not be who I am today.

Your LOs are gorgeous and a great tribute to your children AND, their Mother.

Mae

crazydarla said...

OH JULES! I love both LO's so much and they testify to what a wonderful Mother you have been and are still today! Just the look in your kids eyes tells it all! Way to go MOM!

Darla

Pam in Moncton said...

Beautiful layouts and what a great family you have!
Pam

Tami Jones-Shumate said...

Love the Layouts Jules, as always of course!
Tami