Tuesday, May 09, 2006

WE GOT RAIN

Posting from Paradise

Not tons and tons but a nice gentle sprinkle and even some thurnder for about fifteen minutes this morning...yeah! Now, let's have a real downpour. It has been months since we've had rain and the fires around here have been awful. Lots of people lost their homes in Lehigh (arson) and Cape Coral (some kind of electric problem) but these quickly spread all over.

I've been a scrapping fool lately. I finished off a couple of older layouts that just either needed pictures or journaling and did one of Italy and where I would live when I win the lottery.

I have one in the works and still have over 2 hours before my honey gets off work. Let's see how far I can get!

5 comments:

Mae said...

I'm so glad that Florida finally got some rain. I have heard the news reports of the fires, how devastating. Let's hope it rains buckets on your state.

Mae

nickle831 said...

Hi Jules! Yea for the rain!!

Tami Jones-Shumate said...

Hi Jules! Enjoy some of that rain, I get it so often ,I should post when we have SUN!! LOL,
Tami

:Jayne said...

Hello Jules!
I'm glad you got the rain I sent your way. It came through here last night and was quite a doozy! We had tons of rain, wind and lightning, but very little thunder!

:Jayne

Cindy Marchant said...

Are the fires out yet? It was on our news here this AM. Hope you got enough rain to put them out.

Cindy