Thursday, June 01, 2006

Today is our Anniversary!

And "they" said it wouldn't last...lol. This is our 11th. year married and it has been a pretty good one, all considered. A few health problems for E and a few creaks and groans on my part but we are still going strong. And still each others' best friends.
I was going to post a picture from our wedding but the album (which is pretty funny...I had a bad case of sticker sneeze!) must be packed away. Maybe I'll find it by this time next year.
We are celebrating with another couple but waiting til tomorrow night. We'll be off to Venzenzios, which is a wonderfully elegant place in Bonita on the Back Bay. The food is rich and tasty and the wine selection varied. The view of the Back Bay is so calm and serene as the area is too shallow for much boat traffic. I can hardly wait.
Today, I'll be writing some class directions and moving some laundry along. E has a foot dr. apt. and wants to get the floors mopped (that Swiffer is his so I keep hands off...lol). Later, he'll cook us something wonderful and we'll split a bottle of some nice Chardonney he found called, Little Black Dress.
This is a picture of us in Italy last year at this time, celebrating our tenth anniversary. Who knows where we will be for our #12.

P.S. Safe journey to my friend Kipster! I will miss you! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

katie said...

Congratulations!!!
Again, I say that you two give me hope of finding my "special one."
Have a great day.

Just Me said...

Happy Anniversary dear Jules. Today is MY parents anniversary too. They are celebrating 27 years today. Amazing. I'll celebrate 11 this year too with my Hubby! Have fun tonight!!

Tami Jones-Shumate said...

Happy Anniversary! Enojoy your dinner tomorrow night! Sounds wonderful!
Tami

crazydarla said...

HAPPY ANIVERSARY TO THE CUTEST LIL' SWEET COUPLE AROUND! Cheers to another 11 years of happiness and wild times! (yes, I know the truth Jules)

HUGS and LOVES... Darla

:Jayne said...

Happy Anniversary!
Here's a toast to many more!

:J

Cindy Marchant said...

Happy Anniversary Jules and E!!! Cheers!