Thursday, July 13, 2006

Movie Challenge for Bloggers

Posting from Paradise

Your top 5 Chick Flicks
Your top 5 Scary Movies
Your top 5 Classic Movies
Your top 5 Kid movies.
Your top 5 comedies
Others you love

Top 5 Chick Flicks: Fried Green Tomatoes, When Harry Met Sally, Steel Magnolias, Hope Floats, Under the Tuscan Sun (color me a romantic)

Top 5 Scary Movies: (an oldie here or two) The Blob, War of the Worlds (original version), Amyteville Horror, Salem's Lot, Stepford Wives (original).

Top 5 Classics: In Harm's Way, Casablanca, Key Largo, White Christmas, An Affair to Remember and African Queen.

Top 5 Kid Movies: Muppet Movie, Muppet Christmas, Bambi, Finding Nemo, Pete's Dragon

Top 5 Comedies: Mr. Mom, Big, The Long Red Trailer (Lucy and Ricky), Houseboat, Christmas Vacation (or any Chevy Chase movie)

My top 5 picks: Animal House, any of the Die Hard, Beverly Hill cops, or the Mel Gibson/Lethal Wepons ones, Indiana Jones, and the Jewel of the Nile series.

What are yours?

3 comments:

Kip said...

ah, I never remember the names of the ones I love!

crazydarla said...

LOL you and I have SEVERAL similar choices! LOL Cracks me up! I just love love love the movie "BIG" with Tom Hanks.... an all time fave for me!
Thanks for the challenge! Darla

http://forcedoptimism.blogspot.com/

Pam in Moncton said...

I don't think I could answer those either, because I see so few movies and don't really have favourites other than Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter!
Pam