Friday, July 07, 2006

Sell my house NOW!

Posting from Paradise

Can I tell you how ready I am to move. I love my house in Ft. Myers but my pals and my family are up here and they are all having heap big fun and adventures without me.

Today is a hang around the house here day. Throw in a little shopping at Ruban Rouge, drop off my next class project and set a date and hopefully have lunch with the Kipster.

Hit JoAnne's yesterday here in Palm Harbor but they didn't have any of the glass buttons I've been collecting. My tons of coupons don't go into effect until July 15th. anyway so I'll be patient.

I am looking forward to our trip to Titusville. One of our friends from St. Louis, Nick, is flying in for the 60th. surprise b'day party and it will be good to see him too along with the birthday boy and our friend Kim.

I want to get some pics of the "grand puppies" today and when I do, I'll post them...they are pretty funny.

Sign me "at lose ends in Paradise"

2 comments:

Pam in Moncton said...

I bet you can't wait to be up that way permanently and not have to drive over the bridge to see them!

Ruth.E said...

I know how frustrating it was to buy so I can only imagine being on the other end. Hopefully, soon! And your hydrangea is beautiful. Take it with you, it loves you!