Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rain and more rain

Looks like Ernesto is going to bring lots of wet stuff but not much more, thank Heavens. It is a great day to stay inside and scrap. I am putting the finishing touches on a friend, the Kipster,'s birthday gift and working on smoothing out some rough spots on an upcoming kit.
I've got a few chores on my plate too. The lower half of my nightstand is such a big mess, that we could not get the flashlights put back in there where they belong!

This picture was taken by one of my favorite photographers, Chuck Adams, a long time personal friend of mine. We shared a classroom a couple of different years but I never did get use to finding "Mrs. X's mom wears combat boots" written on the black board behind my desk or to find a squirrel's tale hanging out of a desk drawer. Chuck owns one of the units at the resort and he and his bride, Linda, are part of the Week 29 Crew.

Off to get my jobs done so I can play! Posted by Picasa

No comments: