Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Update on Jule's Creations blog

Posting from Paradise

I am posting this here and on my linked creative blog, Jules' Creations, as well. I am starting something a bit different tomorrow on Jules' Creations. I will be posting a tip or technique each day or so that will be about scrapbooking, organization, or altered arts.

I would love for you to contribute to this. If you will e-mail me with your short tips or techniques, I will give you full credit on my blog. (eeickmeier@comcast.net). I will continue to post projects, classes and layouts but would like to keep the blog hopping with things for everyone.

Our kits go on line September 1. Watch this spot and Jules'Creations for updates. My next class at Ruban Rouge in Palm Harbor FL is scheduled for Sept 9. Call the store for details. The phone is given on the Ruban Rouge blog under my links. Hope to see some of you there.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

I agree, awesome idea!!! I'll be checking in a lot!