Sunday, July 30, 2006

Memories

This is one of my favorites of all the pictures I took this past ten days. I have an affinity for boats and water and once even owned a ten foot sail boat for two years. Don't be too impressed...it never left my garage and I sold it to another teacher. I think it was more the idea that I had it than all the work it took to have fun with it.

Today is laundry day here in Paradise. I have little else planned besides some major scrapping. It has been ten days since I've done anything besides take pics so I need to do some creative things today to get the juices flowing again.

A bunch of orders of some of the new papers came in while I was at the beach. Of course, I had to take them all out of their wrappers and touch them...lol. I am loving the new trend towards thicker papers that are not only coordinated but that are double sided as well.

Not being terribly talented with free hand art work, I bought some stencils as Scrapbook Answers Magazine suggested and, with my new tropical colored Sharpies have become a doodling fool. I have an idea brewing for a layout of my great niece with this concept but have to find the perfect picture first.

Enjoy your day all. I'll be scrapping! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

crazydarla said...

SO glad you are home and I think it is awesome you have so many fab pix to play with!! And the new papers and goodies!! Wheee! Can't wait to see what you do! Have a great day and relax and have fun!
DarlaLOU

:Jayne said...

Glad you are home! I too love the thicker, double sided papers. Can't wait to see your doodling!

:J