Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Kipster!

E just left for work at Sweetbay (he loves the early shift) and Kip is still dozing away upstairs. The cats are watching their pal from across the street at Inky roams the streets. He'll be over soon to chat with my boys as he does most mornings. There are two gifts sitting here waiting for kip to open...Anne mailed hers here for Kip and I finished mine for her yesterday about an hour before she arrived! Talk about procrastination.

Kip showed me the wondeful AL stamps that Linda is carrying in her www.hilltopmemories.com store and told me Linda is about cleaned out. Hope she is going to reorder as I love the one set of flowers and the swirls II.

I am now lusting over the big chipboard swirls that some company is coming out with...the lss gal her told me she will call me when they come in! Yeah!

Picked up some great papers and fun embellishments yesterday and hopingKip and I have some time to scrap today...time will tell. Nothing much gets started in this town on a Sunday before noon.

Have a great one...I'll post some pics later.

1 comment:

katie said...

You dinner looked yummy....I saw the funniest 2007 calendar called the Procrastinators Calendar.....Was a real calendar, but had the week on one side and list areas of things you could put of and ideas of what to do while you're procrast....if you get my drift, anyway....
Hope whatever y'all do today is fun and that you stay safe....

HAPPY 5-8 Ms. Kip!!!

katie