Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy Weekend All

I picked up my new business cards yesterday and am very pleased with how they turned out. On the back is my name and this blog address. I have a card carrier that looks like one of the enameled cigarette cases out of the 40s or 50s and I love it. I bought it in Boise Idaho on a business trip with a sb co. owner for whom I use to teach. It was a less than frugal purchase and I acutally lost it for under the front seat of our van for several months. E found it doing a deep clean on the van and I was so excited to see it again.

Now my new cards have a nice home until I can give them away one by one. Perhaps I shall leave one, like a pal of mine use to, in ladies rooms! But then, those were her ex-husband's and upon each she penned "For a Good Time, call...". You get the idea.

I woke up with a bit of vertigo this morning. I haven't had that in about fifteen years when I had an infection. It certainly is off putting as everything not only was slowly turning but seemed at about a 45degree angle. It passed in about twenty minutes and hopefully will not return.

We're off to Lowe's when my honey gets home from work. I am still on my quest for a new fall flag, having eliminated JoAnne's and Wilford and Lee's here in town. I also need two flowering plants for a planter on the front porch where I am off to shortly to read the morning paper. E needs new trimmers for the bushes so we'll do our usual roaming aisle to aisle at the home store.

Have a great Sat/weekend. Do something fun for yourself and I'll do the same. I have posted still another layout in Jules'Creations from the ScrapVillage Cyber Crop. I sure got a lot done those couple of days! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

You reminded me I need to dig out my fall flag. It has leaves and acorns in fall colors all over it. I found it at the locally owned hardware store years ago.
Hope you find one!
:J