Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sitting on the dock by the bay

Very late posting today. I could not get the photos to load this morning, got distracted and now it is after 2pm.
I am almost packed and ready to leave for the Hilltop Memories CreepOver weekend crop n. of Gainsville. I have to throw some clothes in my suitcase, buy a bottle of wine (shhhhhsh!)and get E to help me drag everything out to the van. I leave tomorrow am, drive to St. Pete to pick up the Kipster around noon and head up to the park. I am really looking forward to this mini vacation. It's been a rough week on the spirit and a good dose of gal fun will sure help fix anything that ails me.

This photo is for the poster to the blog yesterday who said she moved from Ft. Myers 3 years ago and misses the water. Leave an e-mail contact next time! This is the dock off Channel Mark restaurant on San Carlos Island right before the bridge to Estero Island and Ft. Myers Beach. We are probably doing our Thanksgiving here this year. What a view.

Enjoy the day...it is a beautiful one here in Paradise.

and don't forget: Hang Ten Paper Art Kits for Nov. are available for previewing with orders taken on Nov 1 at ten am EST at www.scrapbookshack.comPosted by Picasa

2 comments:

Doug Bagley said...

It has been beautiful here in paradise, hasn't it? Have a fun mini vacation.

Pam in Moncton said...

Have a great time at Creepover this weekend. Say hi to all the Hilltop gals from the cruise for me! Your new project looks great!
Pam