Friday, October 20, 2006

TGIF


Today's photo is another door; this one is from the 'village' where Arlene and I meet across from Tin City in Naples. I loved the intricate iron work on thi door and the lovely light to the left. The whole 'village' reminded both Arlene and I of Venice and this door just reinforced the impression!

We're off to Lowe's to get the stakes for my dancing ghosties for the front yard(picture to follow tomorrow), and then to the beach. E has the day of and we are going to play! We are on a quest for some of the Turkey Testicle Festival for a couple of our St. Louis pals who will appreciate the festival title!. Then, on to lunch.

and, speaking of St. Louis...


HOW ABOUT THOSE CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

What a beautiful door, Jules!!! Thanks to you I never look at doors the same way anymore. LOL!
Turkeys have testicles?

Ruth.E said...

I love how it reflects the building across the street giving an insight into what is around but no clue as to what is inside. Very profund photography. Oh and a nice door.
Ruth