Saturday, November 11, 2006

Anne's Wedding DAy

Wow...did we have fun yesterday. We met Pam (moncton)and her husband Marcel (or, as Janet and now refer to him as, ST. Marcel, who took us all over N'ville and we found 2 scrapbook stores thanks to him). We all had breakfast at the hotel and lunch at the Gaylord Hotel. While Janet, Pam and I had all attended CKUs there, Marcel had never seen the hotel. It was all decked out in holiday array and so pretty. When we left there and the outlet mall, the outside lights were turned on with thousands of twinkling white lights in trees and the center of the main entrace surrounded by huge prelit pointesettas...so beautiful.

The rehersal dinner was such fun. It was held at the Wild Horse Saloon and the country music was jumping! The food was good and Anne looked lovey in a denim long skirt, boots and a pretty rusty colored sweater. She is going to make a very striking bride. We have had custody of the dress in our room since we checked in last night. Anne did reclaim it before Janet and I turned in last night and just when she and I were getting ready to play dress up (Jk) lol.

I sure wish I had my memory card reader here so I could post the pics of Janet and her "bar dates"! Guess you'll just have to wait til I get home later tomorrow.

The Vet's Parade goes by here in a bit and then I think we are going to take a walk down the street. There is a wild rumor there are some cute shops to be seen. The wedding is at six and right across the street so we will walk to that as well. We are sure enjoying our time here! More when I can...

Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

katie said...

Sounds like you are having a blast. But I'm sure the bride outshown all the lights. Can't wait to see pictures.
By now she is married, since it is going on midnite here on the west coast.
Have a safe trip home.
katie