Thursday, November 09, 2006

Morning World

It is me again. Today is Thurs. so I must be in the Orlando airport (double checking...yep) on my way to Anne and Ken's wedding on Sat. Janet flies in later this afternoon and we'll check into our room then. Look out Nashville...here come the Cabana Crew...or at least 2 of us to join a 3rd. This is our first Cabana Crew wedding, now that I come to think about it. Another first for the Crew!

Kristen and I went out to lunch yesterday once the kiddles had left her room and the school campus and, just our luck, we got the slowest service in the world. We went to the Tarpon Turtle restaurant on Lake Tarpon. The view was lovely, the day balmy and the service was slower than sap in December. We ended up taking our food back to her room. She was worried about being gone too long from the building as no one was told what they were suppose to do about this half day. Most were packing up their rooms or cleaning and grading so we did a bit of the same. She had a few things to run off but the office was locked so no one could get to the xerox machine. Strange place, that school! Hope the rest of her week goes well.

I'll post some pics when I can as we watched a couple of baby gators while we waited.

My battery is almost dead on Minnie so I'm off to try to locate an outlet to recharge. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

elle said...

Stay warm in Nashville and enjoy yorself!

peace,
elle