Monday, November 20, 2006

Another Epic Tale

Kip and I had a nice lunch dock side here and, of course, we just had to take pics of each other in the oversized chair. Kip still uses the last shot I took of her in one of these out on Captiva(that day is another story entirely).

And here is the Kipster!
We were on a mission yesterday or at least I was. I bought this oh so very cute tinsel tree for the front porch and it needs decorations. Kip did find me four funky glass trees with all the perfect colors but now I NEED some other retro ornaments for the tree who I have named Lucille. Four ornaments does not a well dressed tree make. We are off to Target and maybe another store early this morning before the Kipster heads back to St. Pete.


It doesn't look like the pic of my new dancing snowman showed up so I'll try again to post him very soon.
After Kip leaves, E is getting out the rest of the Christmas array and we will get up what we can. This is his last day off work until next Sat (half day on TG but we are eating out so it works out ok). If he can get the big tree up for me today, I can work on adding the decorations.and can finish off the inside of the house by Thanksgiving.
We like to have the whole house done by the Friday after TG so we can turn on the lights that night and enjoy the pretties all of December.

Have a great day...and I'll put up the Snow people pics soonest. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'morning!!! Glad to see a display of our finds. All this talk of decorating is inspiring me to do the same, though we won't have time until the weekend to do anything about it. Gives me a chance to clean up and make room for whatever we use to decorate! I still remember your beautiful banister garland, and wish we could do something like that here. Oh well, we'll figure out something! Enjoy your day. Miss you!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow--you are on the ball!! I am not even considering dragging out all the Christmas stuff until Thanksgiving is over lol.

Looks like you 2 had a great day!